Monday, September 26, 2016

Interesting Quote: President Obama


“Be yourself and explain what motivates you. Because, I will tell you, I’ve gotten to know Hillary, and seen her work, and seen her in tough times and in good times. She’s in this for the right reasons. I think there’s a reason why we haven’t had a woman president before, and so she’s having to break down some barriers. There is a level of mistrust and a caricature of her that just doesn’t jibe with who I know, this person that cares deeply about kids.”

His advice to Hillary Clinton

source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.