Thursday, June 16, 2016

Tyler Hoechlin Cast as Superman In CW's Supergirl Series



Teen Wolf fans!

Tyler Hoechlin is the new Superman for the CW's Supergirl. He's been a fan favorite for years so I'm sure this will go over well.

Deadline reports
“Greg [Berlanti] and I have wanted to work with Tyler for ages, so this worked out perfectly because Tyler is Superman,” said Andrew Kreisberg, executive producer of Supergirl. “We are so thrilled and humbled to add another amazing actor to the legacy of this iconic character.
Congrats, Tyler!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In my heart, I was holding out hope for Tom Welling. But, I've got a hard crush for Tyler too. I'm really looking forward to seeing him in the tights.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.