Monday, November 4, 2013

What's going on With Me



So, what's going on with me... a lot.

I'm leaving my job at the end of the academic year; and while I'm a little scared about it, I'm actually excited. I don't what's out there for me to do. I don't know what the universe has in store for me. I have been lucky in landing a job. It's never been a hard task, but who knows, I've probably used up my 'Get a Free Job' card.

Some folks wondered if I'm getting colder. My answer is no. I'm still the same, just older and wiser. I've always been straight to the point. I don't sugar jacket nothing and I give it to you straight with no chaser. I've been called cold or too objective, but I've been called those things by folks who don't know me. If you been with this blog from the gate, you know I can be forward and head strong. So, on that note, I'm still the same.

Men... I'm not searching, because when you search you get nada. Well, you get a bunch of messy guys. I'm going to chill and see what happens.... Plus, I'm tired of being disappointed. Okay, let me say this. Most of the guys around here are not ready, but they're always on the prowl. My message to them, stay at home until you know what the frak you want. Some of us don't have time for your 'Lil Boy Lost' phase.

The Graphic Novel is coming along. The first promo is done and I will share it with you soon.

Bent-Con is this weekend, but I'll be in Spokane, WA until Sunday. Luckily, I will be back for Sunday's show.

I'm apartment hunting early... P.S. I've never paid rent before. I hope to fine something good and not-so cheap, but reasonable.

So that's me, what's going on with you?

5 comments:

behrmark said...

HUGS! I like your positive attitude toward the changes in your life.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the job search. Hopefully it goes much better than mine did a few years back.

I'm with you on the men front. Too many are "Mr. Right Now" rather than "Mr. Right".

You've never paid rent before? Be prepared not only for sticker shock, but also the decrease in disposable income even if you get a roommate. The latter is the real hard part about renting until you get used to it.

Unknown said...

Can't wait for the graphic novel.

K. Clark said...

Good luck on finding a job and the graphic novel. Though I think the fact you haven't had to ever pay rent makes you pretty lucky already lol.

Unknown said...

I'll be right there with you come January. I'm quitting my job and getting out there not knowing to to expect. I wish you well and nothing but success.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.