Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Donald Trump on Gay Marriage: He's Evolving


Dump Trump sat down with Thomas Roberts to talk about Russia, Miss Universe and more. However, when they talked about gay marriage, he said:
"Well, I think I’m evolving, and I think I’m a very fair person, but I have been for traditional marriage....I am for traditional marriage. I am for a marriage between a man and a woman. I've been that for, that's the way...can it change? I don't know. But my stance right now is traditional marriage."
Oh well, I guess if we give him enough attention, he'll come around.

source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.