Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hot Rumor! Olga Kurylenko could be Wonder Woman


Rumor Alert!

There is a buzz going (From Schmoes Know) around saying that Ms. Olga is testing to be Diana in the Batman vs superman film. If you don't remember Olga, she was in THE QUANTUM OF SOLACE. I thought she would've made a great Catwoman.

There are also saying that Wonder Woman is in the film. Again, these are rumors, but I can see Olga in the role, She is a diverse actress and she does have the look. If this is true, do you think she can do it?

I'm not parking my car on this lot, but we will what pans out with this rumor.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, she has the face for it. I'll have to google her for full body shots, and IMDB her for her resume. (I barely remember Quantum of Solace).

Anonymous said...

I remember her from Hitman. She had badass cred.

Damien said...

Yes she has the look but there is also something missing.

I dont know.

Rusty said...

Gina Carano or gtfo

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.