Friday, November 1, 2013

Gospel Artist caught in a Sex Tape - NSFW


Here we go.

So I'm late on this but here's the T.

Gospel artist Kevin Terry actually has a sex tape. And just like every sex tape, it leaked. The gospel community has already distance themselves from him and Twitter has been buzzing about this.

Kevin released a statement on Facebook

Chile, this man needs to clean this up, because who know where this is going and who may be called to the carpet. Oh, and if you are curious about the sex tape... see it here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a big thick dick he was sucking. Where's that church located?

Sucking isn't a crime.

Anonymous said...

The boy has skillzzz. I love it. I also wish it was me on the receiving end of his services.

Anonymous said...

I only read his letter after I had already sent my initial comment above this one.

After reading his letter, I just want to say I am proud of him for not bowing his head in shame. He is standing his ground. Good for him.

I was just joking in my initial comment. Sort of. lol

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.