Friday, November 8, 2013

10 Questions about the Marvel/Netflix Mega Series


So this big Marvel/Netflix deal is HUGE! It can completely change the game and place Marvel as a powerhouse.

But, I'm curious about some things and I have some questions about what we might  see in this series, after the jump.






  • Will the Misty and Colleen make an appearance?
  • Which villain will make their debut?




  • Will Jessica have her powers?
  • Is the Kingpin in the series?
  • How will this group interact with S.H.I.E.L.D. or the Avengers?
  • Will Elektra be re-introduced? And how?

  • Will Black Widow's and Daredevil's past be mentioned?
  • Does Jessica have a history with S.H.I.E.L.D.? Was she apart of the Avengers initiative? 
  • Who will be Luke Cage?
  • Is K'un-L'un a part of Iron Fist's origin in this series? Or will they change his overall being?
I could ask more, but this my current list for now.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.