Monday, June 14, 2010

Interesting Quote: Rep. Steve King


When you look at this administration, I'm offended by Eric Holder and the President also, their posture. It looks like Eric Holder said that white people in America are cowards when it comes to race. And I don't know what the basis of that is but I'm not a coward when it comes to that and I'm happy to talk about these things and I think we should. But the President has demonstrated that he has a default mechanism in him that breaks down the side of race - on the side that favors the black person.


This is Steve's response to a discussion about Attorney General Eric Holder and President Obama's stance on Arizona's Immigration Bill.

source

2 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

His eyes look Satanic or something...

kayman said...

Oh brother! Sounds like to me we've found another white male exemplifying how ignorant he can be on race. Has he ever considered that the reason the President and U.S. Attorney General have an issue with Arizona's law because the law has racial and ethnic bias?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.