Sunday, March 7, 2010

Interesting Quote: Andrea Lafferty


“When I was sitting in that hearing room listening to Senator Levin and other pompous liberals blather on about the importance of gays and lesbians serving openly in the military, I felt sick to my stomach. But, I was also filled with anger that some Members of Congress would be so willing to undermine our military in order to cater to a small minority of individuals who love to engage in bizarre sex acts.”

This silly tramp is from the Traditional Values Coalition. She's the Executive Director.

source

2 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

"Love her costume- except when I dress up as a frigid bitch, I try not to look so constipated!"

Kyle Leach said...

Interesting thoughts coming from a person who aligns herself with people who have the brains and hearts the the size of walnuts and who think sex is a box on a form.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.