Friday, June 23, 2017

Interesting Quote: Colin Kaepernick




"I have made my decision I will not be participating in this organization called the NFL anymore they don't value what I stand for so I must leave because my activism and the love I have for my people and most importantly building these kids minds with confidence and love for self, Means more to me than any Superbowl Ring. I want black kids to see me and think, 'Okay, he's carrying himself as a black man, and that's how a black man should carry himself. I'm going to continue to stand with the people that are being oppressed."

1 comment:

Damien said...

Wow. Powerful stuff.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.