Friday, January 24, 2014

Deathlok will be on Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.


Marvel has revealed that J. August Richards will be Deathlok in “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”

Here's a piece of their Press Release:

A classic Marvel Comics icon who is celebrating his 40th anniversary this year, Deathlok will be brought to live-action life for first time ever on the all-new episode of “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” premiering Tuesday, February 4 at 8:00 p.m. ET on ABC.

Transformed into the cybernetic solider against his will, Mike Peterson (J. August Richards) must struggle to find the man in the machine. With a high-tech eye that allows him to see through walls, super strength and increased speed courtesy of a cybernetic leg, will Deathlok fight alongside the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. or against them?

This is cool, I'm excited

source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched just 10 minutes of this show and didn't like it.

Damien said...

So he is like the Marvel version of Cyborg from the Teen Titans?

Could be interesting.

The actor is handsome.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.