Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Top 5 Dance TV Shows

I grew up in a time where every look, dance move and style was based on Dance TV shows. I was always glued to the TV watching and learning about what was the latest moves and fashion outside of my little town of Union City, Tennessee.

I have to say these show kept me beyond the curve. So I wanted to share my top 5 Dance TV Shows

Dance Party USA - A lot of my White friends told me this show gave them confidence to dance at our school events


Dance Fever - Me and Grandmama used to watch this together


Soul Train - This was 'Church' in my house


Solid Gold - I wanted to runaway with Ricky Schroeder and dance on Solid Gold to pay the bills


Club MTV - I LIVED for this show! It was a view of NYC life

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm feeling you on Soul Train & Club MTV. I especially loved all the MTV dance shows... The Grind. Hot frat boys/models/dancers on the beach, or a club w/ Down Town Julie Brown. And Eric Nies.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.