Thursday, September 4, 2008

McSame, McCain, McSame, McCain, McSame,McCain


So far in McCain speech I have heard nothing. I've heard him talk about the war, about his war, and about the people in the small towns in the battle ground states he needs. But I didn't hear about change or any strong plans he has to fix this country.

Jonny admit that his party failed, but where was he while this was happening? Where was this cowboy when the taxes was raised and people lost hope? Where was he when more troops were dying? Where was Jonny when big companies kept getting richer and we kept losing?

I needed something concrete so I could see McCain's draw, but I couldn't find it. His promises were very vague but hopeful, however I'm not sure McCain can deliver. I can't see McCain making difference.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.