Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson named the Sexiest Man Alive



Well this is a bit of good news.

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is People's Sexiest Man Alive.

People writes:
The world’s highest-paid actor Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has big box-office draw — but it’s his even bigger heart that made the Moana star this year’s Sexiest Man Alive!

So what did the former WWE champ, 44, think when he first heard about his latest title?

“I said, ‘That’s awesome.’ And then what went through my mind was just how cool and exciting it is,” Johnson tells PEOPLE in this week’s cover story. “And then I thought, ‘Wow, we’ve pretty much reached the pinnacle.’ I’m not quite too sure where we go from here. I’ve done it all, this is it.”
Dwayne will be on The Ellen DeGeneres Show to celebrate.

1 comment:

Alan Scott said...

Did People just now figure this out? He's always been the sexiest man alive and he doesn't age!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.