Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Look Out RuPaul! Alexander Skarsgård Slays in Drag at the Diary of a Teenage Girl Premiere


So, I just found out that my ex-affair Alexander Skarsgard is in a new movie called, The Diary of a Teenage Girl. The film stars Kristen Wiig, Bel Powley and my other ex-husband Christopher Meloni.

Well, they had a premiere showing at the Castro Theater in San Francisco the other night, and Alexander showed up FAB down.

Word has it that he showed up in drag as an ode to his co-star Joshua Grannell, known as Peaches Christ. I have to say that Alexander is giving us Bionic Woman at Studio 54 in this pic.

Check out the trailer for The Diary of a Teenage Girl

1 comment:

Damien said...

Thank you!

I could NOT figure out who he was reminding me of until you said. Its totally Jamie Summers realness.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.