Friday, April 24, 2015

Watch Daredevil, folks!


Have you watched Daredevil on Netflix?

OMG, I love the series. It's dark, rough and sexy. And speaking of sexy, Charlie Cox... Oh man, he is so cute! I haven't really seen him in much, but now I am like watching everything with him in it. 

The rest of the cast is so good, as well. It's really amazing what they have accomplished in this series. I wish Arrow would bring it like DD, but I'll just leave that alone for now. I'm telling you to check out the series, the great cast and the great story. I think you will enjoy it.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.