Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Wonder Woman TV Casting part 1

If you know me, you knew this was coming... My dream cast for the WW TV series.
       

General Phillipus should be played by Gina Torres                                                                              
                                                                                          

 Rhona Mitra as Queen Hippolyta




I think Diana needs an adversary, not completely a bad girl, but not an angel. So I would bring back Orana. She was the only amazon to beat Diana for the title. And I think Olivia Wilde could deliver in this role.  


 Steve Trevor or maybe another love interest could be played by cutie, Zachary Knighton (The Hitcher, Flash Forward)
This is part one, part 2 will come shortly.

4 comments:

Kyle Leach said...

I like your picks V. Especially Gina Torres. I would watch anything with Gina in it

Prince Todd said...

If they have The Furies on I'd like to see Diana Krueger as Gilotina.

Unknown said...

Rhona would be an excellent Hippolyta! But I would like another guy for Steve Trevor. Someone more stunning. But Zach can be on the show. He is cute.

Jenerators said...

Oh come on! The obvious casting for Hippolyta is CHER!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.