Sunday, November 7, 2010

Music Artist Nhojj promises that Things will get Better with his latest single

Gay Singing Sensation, Nhojj makes a great new song for the gay youth.
With a simple song recorded on his Apple computer, award-winning gay artist Nhojj joins the ranks of President Barak Obama, Laura Bush and thousands of others in offering a message of hope to gay youth experiencing bullying and abuse. The name of the song is "Things Will Get Better." 

Nhojj wrote "Things Will Get Better" after the recent rash of suicides by gay youth. “At first I didn’t know what to do,” Nhojj says,"but thankfully I came across the “It Gets Better Project.” The project was started by media pundit Dan Savage, with the idea of young people and adults sharing their experiences to help teens realize that it does get better. "I just knew I had to share my story," Nhojj says, "and this was the best way I knew how – through music."

Nhojj suggests other musicians and artists join in and create their own messages of hope. "You never know who needs to hear this right now," he says.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.