Sunday, November 7, 2010

Interesting Quote: Huey Lewis


That’s cute. I’m flattered! That’s sweet. I remember when I filmed that scene, I didn’t wear a shirt, I wore boxer shorts. It was the Paul Newman scene in The Sting; that’s where I swiped it. Paul Newman wakes up and he’s hung over and fills the sink with ice and puts his head in the ice. So that was just a rip-off of that scene.

Huey's response on Dave Holmes's childhood crush on him. Dave said the beginning scene in "I want a new Drug" video made him realize he was gay... and me too. 


source

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Am I to understand that Huey Lewis is Gay????????
He flew under my "GayDar"
Also in this weeks People Mag, Ricci Martin has an article about his choices and why, very insightful!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh and the way he tucked his shirt in as he ran out of the house and down the stairs!

WilsonW said...

Yours was Huey Lewis, mine was Gil Gerard on Buck Rogers!!! Mmm mmm mm!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.