Thursday, February 4, 2010

Interesting Quote: Scott Fujita


I've found that every time I open my mouth about an issue that's unrelated to football, I alienate some people. But that's a risk I'm willing to take. Because for every piece of hate mail I've received for speaking out in support of gay marriage or for wanting to bring the troops home or for discussing the injustices of Japanese internment, there's a dozen people who either appreciate what I'm doing or who think about the issue in a different way.


source

7 comments:

Bob said...

Smart guy.
Speaking out should never be silenced.

behrmark said...

I'm not a huge football fan but he's easily won me over for his clear and concise statement. He rocks.

Unknown said...

Cute, bright, and articulate, what's not to love?

Anonymous said...

A+ for him. Alright, I'm switching from Tim Tebow to him. I just have to file the paperwork...

Kyle Leach said...

Speak, speak, speak. Brawn and brains. Go Figure.

Prince Todd said...

wow. A smart football player. Isn't that like an oxymoron or something?

Unknown said...

Well I appreciate him.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.